Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I am Persnickety

Okay, I admit it. I have a new obsession.  Persnickety clothing is my current weakness, and can you blame me? These clothes are cuter, sweeter and more desirable than anything else out there right now.  It's hard to tell from online pictures, but the quality and material used are high-end and a-ma-zing in real life!




















This is the Lovey skirt- isn't it adorable?


  With it's golden cloth and white Peter Pan collar and cuffs, who wouldn't fall in love with this classic shirt? It's gorgeous, and would go with everything from jeans to a fancy skirt. Perfection.


Pre-orders on this holiday beauty have already sold out on some sites! This dress is a masterpiece!  The must-have item for any little girl for Christmas 2013. Love it.

Want more?

Visit www.persnicketyclothing.com

-Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment